Re: make check is broken (again) - patch testing seeming to taking more

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: make check is broken (again) - patch testing seeming to taking more of my time than I like
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 20:15:10 -0400

On Oct 28, 2019, at 05:32, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> A good test for those things IMHO is to clone the gub repository, then
> saying
>
>  make lilypond

I installed Ubuntu 19.10 on a spare computer, installed some necessary
packages, cloned https://github.com/gperciva/gub.git, and ran "time make -j7
PLATFORMS=‘linux-64’ lilypond".  This got as far as package linux-64::lilypond,
stage pkg_install, and then exited with error 2.  The last line of
target/linux-64/log/lilypond.log is just this:

 *** Stage: pkg_install (lilypond, linux-64)

I don't know where to go from here.  Maybe tomorrow I'll look for other logs or
start learning about the makefile.
—
Dan