Re: make check is broken (again) - patch testing seeming to taking more

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: make check is broken (again) - patch testing seeming to taking more of my time than I like
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:12:44 +0100 (CET)

> I installed Ubuntu 19.10 on a spare computer, installed some
> necessary packages, cloned https://github.com/gperciva/gub.git, and
> ran "time make -j7 PLATFORMS=‘linux-64’ lilypond".  This got as far
> as package linux-64::lilypond, stage pkg_install, and then exited
> with error 2.  The last line of target/linux-64/log/lilypond.log is
> just this:
>
>  *** Stage: pkg_install (lilypond, linux-64)
>
> I don't know where to go from here.

This is strange.  Maybe lack of disk space?  Do you get more
information if you add option `-d' to make?  Otherwise I fear you have
to use strace to find out the problematic spot.

Admittedly, I have never tried to build a single platform.  Maybe
there are hidden dependencies.  It is also possible thet the `-j7'
option causes problems.

    Werner