Re: pitch-class sets in lilypond

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: pitch-class sets in lilypond
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 20:31:33 +0200

Hi Stefan,

as abjad user I find this interesting, although abjad already provides some functionality in this regard. You can write me privately (in German if you wish), I'd be glad to give you feedback or simply checking out your module.

If you want to integrate this to Lilypond, like Jean says, Scheme and not Python (unfortunately for some of us who can barely read any Scheme) can be integrated into Lilypond.

Regards,
Martín.

www.martinrinconbotero.com