Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] MIT Scheme for Mac OS X?

From: Robert Love
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] MIT Scheme for Mac OS X?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:19:28 -0600

On Mar 7, 2005, at 7:36 PM, Arthur A. Gleckler wrote:

 Two of us, including one of the
original authors of the compiler, are working on the G5 port, but we
have little spare time to do this work, so it's taking a long time.
We'll certainly announce it here when it's ready.

That's wonderful news but I've not heard of it until now.

I look forward to using it when ready. I promise I won't mention it again now that I know someone is working on it.