Re: [Mldonkey-users] emule killed mldonkey.. that's a fact

From: Stephane Goulet
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] emule killed mldonkey.. that's a fact
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:24:47 -0500

> I don't really know what else to say.. maybe quit edonkey and go for
overnet
> as fast as we can..
> I am using mld cvs and it was updated at least three time over the past
> week..

At least there seems to be like 3 ppl on the list who understand that emule
*is* leeching from other donkeys ;) but we must do something, not just run
to overnet, emules want support for overnet, their developpers are working
on it (saw this somewhere on the emule forums), don't put your heads in the
sand, emules are going to take over overnet too and our favorite client will
be wothless. :P