[Mldonkey-users] Re: [OT] here's a guy that I stupidly offended because

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [OT] here's a guy that I stupidly offended because this wasn't clear
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:13:58 +0100

Pierre Etchemaite <address@hidden> wrote:
> Le Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:36:13 -0800, lenny bruce
> <address@hidden> a écrit :

> (Sorry for getting off topic, let's kill that thread after that)

>> TO PIERRE:  I APOLOGIZE, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT WAS DESIGNED
>> but you also have to understand that this problem isn't explained
>> anywhere.

> NP, I accept your apologizes.  Maybe I should add a few drawings to
> the howto, if the problem gets clearer that way.

Please do, if you find the time. Humans, especcially men are only able
to grasp something completely, if you visualize it. (This is, why M$
sells programs like Visio like sliced bread.)

>> you don't understand that even though we want to give back in equal
>> amounts we simply cannot do it because our ISPs are screwing us!!!

> I understand that very well, but ISPs are running a business. And if
> you looked at the price of links with good upload rate (like one you'd
> want for running a server, even a non-commercial one), you'll start to
> cry :'(

I am crying right now, because I am searching for a nice co-location
space in Germany (no, i don't want to go to IPexchange) and something
like 200€ for 4HE with 5GB free traffic and 30€ for every GB over this
limit is usual.

*sob sob sob*

S° (virtual fup 2 poster)

--
BOFH excuse #283:

Lawn mower blade in your fan need sharpening