Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Re: here's a guy that I stupidly offended becau

From: payday
Subject: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] Re: here's a guy that I stupidly offended because this wasn't clear
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:11:11 +0100

Hello Jarek,

JH> Hi.

>> This is no misconcept of the eDonkey-Network, but also applies to
>> Napster, WinMX, Gnutella, FTP, HTTP, IRC, NNTP, etc.

JH> Hell,  no.  It  applies  only  to  p2p networks; if I publish something on a
JH> good  newsserver,  everybody  will be able to get it at their full speed, no
JH> matter what mine possibilities are.

True, but still the upload speed of the newsserver limits your
download speed.
In this case the only difference is that you don't have to upload it.
The provider of your newsserver however has to, that's why most of
them are expensive...

--
Best regards,
 payday                            mailto:address@hidden