nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations

From: Gitte Wange
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations
Date: 25 May 2002 18:10:52 +0200

Hello,

So far so good.
I have translated the skins for a lot of my CMF products and now I
wanted to test if the translations where okay.

So I created the .mo files from the .po files and reloaded the Product.
But it is only the translations from one of my products that turns up ?

I came to think of that maybe you needed to put all of your translations
into the same .po files ?

Any good hints ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange