nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 23:27:37 +0200

Should the filesystem message catalogs in the products skin folders have
different names ?
At this moment we are calling all our message catalogs for
'mmm_messages.msg'

Ops, yes, that is. There's a name clash, all request for
translations are catched by the message catalog that is
first in the list of skins.
Okay :-)
I will rename the message catalog in the skin directories so they match
the product name - thanx for your help :-)

Well no go :-((

I renamed the messagecatalog in the one product from mmm_messages.msg to
mediamanager_messages.msg and added the messagecatalog instance in the
beginning of my main_template.

But it still only uses the translations from mmm_messages.msg ..
Any good ideas ?

No :-(, this is strange, if you've a message catalog named
"xxx" which is first in the acquisition path and you call
it as with "xxx('hello')" it should work.

The only thing I can try is to debug it, if you want give
me access to the management screens and I'll give a look.

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com
Python programmer (http://www.python.org)