nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 12:32:42 +0200

Gitte Wange wrote:

søn, 2002-05-26 kl. 11:13 skrev Juan David Ibáñez Palomar:

Only one idea, if my memory doesn't fails, it's not enough
to refresh the product, you've to restart the server.

This is because the translations are actually stored in
memory within the Localizer product, so it's the Localizer
product which needs to be reloaded.

Weird ... I tried this.
I restarted Zope fra the Control Panel but when it was started up the
translations was still missing.

Should the filesystem message catalogs in the products skin folders have
different names ?
At this moment we are calling all our message catalogs for
'mmm_messages.msg'

Ops, yes, that is. There's a name clash, all request for
translations are catched by the message catalog that is
first in the list of skins.

--
J. David Ibáñez, Nuxeo.com
Libre Software zealot (http://www.fsf.org)