nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 11:13:59 +0200

Only one idea, if my memory doesn't fails, it's not enough
to refresh the product, you've to restart the server.

This is because the translations are actually stored in
memory within the Localizer product, so it's the Localizer
product which needs to be reloaded.

Gitte Wange wrote:

Hello,

So far so good.
I have translated the skins for a lot of my CMF products and now I
wanted to test if the translations where okay.

So I created the .mo files from the .po files and reloaded the Product.
But it is only the translations from one of my products that turns up ?

I came to think of that maybe you needed to put all of your translations
into the same .po files ?

Any good hints ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange