nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations

From: Gitte Wange
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Several products and their translations
Date: 26 May 2002 12:14:10 +0200

søn, 2002-05-26 kl. 11:13 skrev Juan David Ibáñez Palomar:
> Only one idea, if my memory doesn't fails, it's not enough
> to refresh the product, you've to restart the server.
>
> This is because the translations are actually stored in
> memory within the Localizer product, so it's the Localizer
> product which needs to be reloaded.

Weird ... I tried this.
I restarted Zope fra the Control Panel but when it was started up the
translations was still missing.

Should the filesystem message catalogs in the products skin folders have
different names ?
At this moment we are calling all our message catalogs for
'mmm_messages.msg'

TIA,
Gitte Wange