pan-users

[Pan-users] Mandrake 8.2 and yEnc

From: Michael
Subject: [Pan-users] Mandrake 8.2 and yEnc
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:52:07 -0500

I just installed Mandrake 8.2, it was a fresh install not an upgrade. I
then installed Pan 0.11.2.90 from src.rpm and it could not decode any
yEnc files, meaning they simply appeared as text. Uninstalled that,
including the .pan directory. Tried the install from just the .rpm
binary and had the same results. So I uninstalled everything and made it
from source, with still the same results. Checked the config.log (as if
I know what to look for) and that looked good as far as I can tell.
Version 0.11.2.90 worked well with Mandrake 8.1, but I can not figure
out why it will not work now. Could someone just nudge me in the right
direction as to what I might be missing here? Thanks for any help you
can give.