pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: [Pan-devel] pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe now availab

From: Jacob Ilsø Christensen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: [Pan-devel] pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe now available
Date: 17 Jan 2003 17:42:33 +0100

Hi.

Just tried it on XP. To start with Pan could not find the Gtk dll's, but
copying them to the Pan directory helped.

Pan started, I entered the new user info, got groups from the server,
downloaded headers, read articles and saved binaries. No problems at
all!
I did only try it for about 5 mins though, but it looks quite good.
Nice work.

/Jacob