pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe now available

From: Gollum
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe now available
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:31:40 +0100

Gollum wrote:
> When reading a post with a JPEG image, the image isn't shown,  [...]

This also happens in Windows Me, but there's no error pop-up.

I've also tried Pan in Windows 95 OSR2.  The install completed (it
apparently requires Winsock2), but when starting Pan, the graphics in
the welcome screen wasn't displayed properly, and Pan crashed when
clicking "Forward".  No surprise, since the GTK+ runtime environment
requires Windows 98 or later.

In case you're not monitoring news.software.readers, I just saw
postings from two people who had successfully used beta 4 under XP.