pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Re: [Pan-devel] pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe nowavailabl

From: Peter Koopman
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: [Pan-devel] pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe nowavailable
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:01:21 +0100

Very strange! I had no problems with Gtk Dll's.

The problem I had was a bit more severe, I couldn't read any text. All
labels were replaced with "--". All dropdowns were empty and empty
buttons. I tried to uninstall, remove .pan folder from "My documents"
and tried to clean up registry as good as I could, and then
reinstalled... But no luck.

Kind regards,
Peter Koopman