pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Re: [Pan-devel] pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe now availab

From: Peter Koopman
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: [Pan-devel] pan-windows-beta-4-setup.exe now available
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:45:27 +0100

At first, dispite the fact that GTK+ and Pan installed just fine it
didn't
show any text. But by copying the GTK folders to Pan, that was solved
:-)

The second problem I could not solve. I can read the newsgroup list, I
can
get the headercount for the groups I select, but for some reason I can't

get it to read the headers in a group. The task just sits there with
status
"Running" but nothing happens. When I try to stop it, it get status
"Interrupting" but it never stops.

suggestions Anyone?

--
Kind regards,