pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 00:11:21 +0200

On Sat 04 Oct 2008 at 13:20:41 -0400, Chris Metzler wrote:
> If the text portion of my email appears blank to you, and the text is
> instead in an attachment that you have to manually open to read, then
> I'd bet money the client you're using is a Microsoft product that still
> has the famous bug.

This is what mutt thinks of your mail:

  I     1 <no description>                         [multipa/signed, 7bit, 2.2K]
  I     2 |-><no description>              [text/plain, quoted, us-ascii, 1.7K]
  A     3 `->signature.asc                     [applica/pgp-signat, 7bit, 0.2K]
  I     4 <no description>                   [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0.1K]

I=inline, A=attachment I think.

Note that "attachment" is not really a MIME term, for MIME all parts of
a multipart message are first class citizens.

> Chris Metzler                 address@hidden

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.