pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] PS Re: Pan not emailing me

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] PS Re: Pan not emailing me
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:00:13 -0800

On 02/26/2009 Beartooth wrote:
I don't know what other changes in X11, if any, may hang together with that; and I don't recall the reason for the change ...

AIUI, X11 is now able to auto-detect most settings as it starts, but will use xorg.config if it's there, in case there's something it doesn't detect.

--
Joe Zeff
If you can't play with words, what good are they?