pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Advice on other lists

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Advice on other lists
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:36:35 -0500

On 2009-08-26 14:07, Rob wrote:
[snip]

Hey, hippies (and their equally empty-headed moral descendants, showing up at staged "town hall" meetings now to protest the looming spectre of having to pay less for a necessity)

I'll believe that when winged pigs squeeze out of Ann Coulter's arse.

only burned people in effigy. Those Puritans of whom you speak actually burned people alive,

But they learned the errors of their ways.

and ultimately overthrew their government violently.

I see nothing inherently wrong in violent revolution.

Imagine if the hippies had actually taken up arms en masse rather than discovering cocaine, market speculation, and Apple products.

They would have turned the country into Cambodia.

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.