pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How would I debug Pan (intermittently) sending posts in

From: Rock
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How would I debug Pan (intermittently) sending posts in triplicate?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:04:56 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:49:42 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> I'd guess the code for the domain name bit hasn't changed, however, so if
> you don't set anything there (as based on your headers seems to be likely
> for your gmane posting profile), it should simply take the domain from
> your email address.

Hi Duncan,
Yes, you surmised correctly.
I have never even thought about, let alone touched Message-ID headers until
I had this problem.

And, since I don't have this problem with gmane messages (only aioe messages),
I haven't messed at all with the message-id header for the gmane nym.

Thanks again for your thoughtful, patient, and accurately described responses!