Re: [Social-discuss] Upgrading from Statusnet to GNU Social - when can u

From: Mikael Nordfeldth
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Upgrading from Statusnet to GNU Social - when can users work with it?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:12:41 +0200

On 2017-07-19 18:29, Michael Vogel wrote:
> I executed the query by hand that showed me the 4 long file entries with
> duplicates. Then I simply deleted the duplicate entries, then it skipped
> that part after I executed the upgrade script again.
>
> The problem has to be the query that fetches all entries that are
> duplicates - although this query looks fine to me.
Thank you for being so proficient with the necessary tools and knowledge
to do this kind of thing. .)

I will surely check if I can reproduce this and whether the algorithm is
peculiar somewhere. Maybe some weird behaviour with PEAR::DB that
fetches unexpected entries.

As I understand it seemed to solve itself (by not executing) when you
removed the extraneous entries manually?

--
Mikael Nordfeldth
https://blog.mmn-o.se/