Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Something Glen said

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Something Glen said
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:20:03 -0800

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
> With steady respiration I'll be watchful for your first CVS `import'
> or `commit'.

As well you _should_!  [grin]  Look.  I don't claim to produce wonderful
code.  And I readily admit that you are a better programmer than I'll
ever be.  I simply wanted to clearly answer your question:

mgd> Meanwhile, no one is standing in your way or anyone's way to
mgd> improve Swarm or write a new one.  Others have.  Why not you, the
mgd> person that insists the SDG should be volunteer organization?

And the answer, again, is that I don't approve of some of the SDG's
resource allocation or the direction Swarm has taken.  That's "why not
me".  And no amount of sarcasm on your part will change that.

> I can hold my breath until the next e-mail, though.

That's a long time to hold your breath!  [grin]  You said that at 17:52
and it's now 01:19.  I'm sorry for not responding sooner.  I hope I'm
not responsible for you passing out.

To read a newspaper is to refrain from reading something worthwhile. The
first discipline of education must therefore be to refuse resolutely to
feed the mind with canned chatter. -- Aleister Crowley