synaptic-devel

[Synaptic-devel] Ui Proposal

From: Sebastian Heinlein
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Ui Proposal
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:55:14 +0200

Good morning,

I would suggest clearing out the toggle button thing in the status
selection, since I think that it is too confusing, especially the keep
button.

Instead the keep button should be renamed to undo and also behave that
way. If now changes are selected the button should be disabled.

The install/upgrade and remove can still remain toggle buttons, since
they indicate the selected status very well.

I rearranged the buttons and sent the glade files to you, Michael.

Perhaps a status illustrator for installed packages in the package list
would be nice, too. I would suggest to show an "i" in status column if
the package is installed.

Regards,

Sebastian