Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"

From: Joshua Phillips
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:55:06 +0000

The behaviour of gcc, and therefore the behaviour, I suspect, of many other
projects trying to be as gcc-compatible as possible, interpret:
file.c - C source code which musd be preprocessed
file.cc, file.cp, file.cxx, file.cpp, file.CPP, file.c++, file.C - C++ source
code which must be preprocessed
and many other suffixes (see the gcc manpage)