Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"

From: Joshua Phillips
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:56:49 +0000

Firstly, strupper isn't a C function, and I can't find anything about it in my
manpages.

Secondly, passing a filename to a program - the OS shouldn't interpret program
arguments, so if you run "tcc foo.c", even if foo.c is actually called FOO.C,
tcc should still recognise it as a C file, try to open it, and *then* the OS
will match "foo.c" with the upper-case "FOO.C". I don't see this as a problem
(if anything, it's a problem with case-preserving, case-insensitive file
systems ;) but if you want to push a fix, the mob branch is open to all.