Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"

From: lostgallifreyan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: TCC:cannot find -l"xyz.dll"
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:35:50 +0100

"Jon A. Lambert" <address@hidden> wrote:
(09/04/2009 10:02)

>The windows console supports tab completion.

Not sure that it does in W9X, though I found an enhanced DOSKEY that does. I
never used it that way though, found it more awkward than it was worth. What it
does have though, are macros, alias aliases. :) So I can make a batch file
called by Autoexec.bat at boot to fill in a few oft-called things. This might
be very nice for long commands, beats using environment space reservations in
Config.sys if I can get away without them.