Re: [Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:28:15 +0100

> Thank you Remon and Ingmar.
>
> I am impressed by your support :)

Hehe, we're just excited about the program, and like you to try it out too ;-)

> First of all thanks for fixing traverso.pro.

Yeah, a wrong copy/paste....

Your compile error is most likely due a compiler flag, it's disabled in cvs
now, as well as defaulting to static build.
This means if you do a cvs update, you have to run the ./cleancompile script
to be sure everything get's recompiled and updated!

It should work now for you, if not, please let me know!

Greetings,