Re: [Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:52:58 -0400

> However still on building:
> - it does not seem that disabling jack in base.pri is the only thing
> to do to build without it. Is is something you are considering?

Not sure what you mean ? Disabling it in base.pri is supposed to get jack
support completely out of the build, doesn' it ?

Well, I tried disabling it in base.pri but build failed. It looks like somewhere a module refers to a jack include file without a condition on JACK_SUPPORT.

I did not save the error message because yeserday my first goal was to get it running. I'll try sending it to you.

Paul