websec-users

Re: [Websec-users] Version 1.5.0 released

From: Dominik Stadler
Subject: Re: [Websec-users] Version 1.5.0 released
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:00:34 +0200

That's great!

I discovered websec just yesterday, this was one type of the applications that
I really missed from my Windows-box at work. Thanks for providing updates to
it.

I already started hacking a bit on it, I currently added code to Version 1.3.4
to open the changed-page in a new Mozilla-Tab instead of sending it via
email, I will provide patches against 1.5 for this if anybody is interested.

Dominik.