websec-users

Re: [Websec-users] Version 1.5.0 released

From: Baruch Even
Subject: Re: [Websec-users] Version 1.5.0 released
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 11:07:26 +0300

* Adam Stanley <address@hidden> [030504 10:45]:
> > If you've got any interesting hack that others could enjoy too, it
> > would be nice to provide them. The best is as a diff against the
> > latest version, but the whole files will be fine too.
>
> Perhaps I'll send what I have directly to you.  I've commented the url.list
> and websec, but not webdiff yet.

Anything you send will be looked at and considered for inclusion.

The reason I restarted the websec project was not so that I will
develop it, it was so that others will add whatever changes they did and
I (or someone else) will integrate them in a single place so that all
users can benefit.

I did it after I saw that Debian had about 12 updates to websec, but
they were specific to Debian only, other users didn't get the all the
benefits that this program could give.

websec fulfills all my needs at this time so I have no drive to improve
it, I am fully willing to integrate others changes and fix bugs so that
overall the package improves.

Have Fun!

Baruch