websec-users

RE: [Websec-users] Version 1.5.0 released

From: Adam Stanley
Subject: RE: [Websec-users] Version 1.5.0 released
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 13:18:57 -0500

>>> I discovered websec just yesterday, this was one type of the
>>> applications that I really missed from my Windows-box at work.
>>> Thanks for providing updates to it.
>>
>> Just as an FYI... websec (1.3.4.. or my hacks to it) work very well
>> under ActiveState Perl on Windows 2000.
>
> I noticed I didn't update the README, I'll update it in the next
> version and add that Windows is working too.

Quick correction... I haven't test any of the post-1.3.4 releases on
Windows2000... and emailing doesn't work.  I've been testing everything under
Windows2000 before I run on my ISP's Solaris box.

> If you've got any interesting hack that others could enjoy too, it
> would be nice to provide them. The best is as a diff against the
> latest version, but the whole files will be fine too.

Perhaps I'll send what I have directly to you.  I've commented the url.list
and websec, but not webdiff yet.

Adam

--
Adam Stanley          | Flicker flicker