Re: [Adonthell-general] French Ministry or Research organizes FreeGame

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] French Ministry or Research organizes FreeGame programming contest
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 02:48:34 +0000

Nils Fohrbeck wrote:

> We could make one of our developers into a full time Adonthell developer for
> a few months, that sould speed things up... :) Or we might buy a SGI
> workstation

I'm flattered that you'd get me an SGI (although an Apple PowerBook
would suit me better at the moment :P), but I think any money the
project receives should go to communal things like fancy meetings or
flight tickets for the non european folks to come and visit!

Oh well, looks like it's not an issue anymore..... for now :P

        -James

--

         Reg. Linux User #148821
    http://event-horizon.kicks-ass.net/