bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] mpegs

From: Chuck Rickard
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] mpegs
Date: 18 Sep 2003 21:11:02 -0500

ok, here is what i want, tell me if you are up to the challenge.

i have always pictured sterdroid crashing through a wall in furgason's
lab, using an mpeg that i will overlay the rest of the scene. so what i
want is a short mpeg of exactly that.  any resolution you want
preferably less than 640x480. so it doesn't take the full screen.  i
want a tile set for furgasons lab that contains wall tiles and also an
"after" tile that shows how the wall looks after sterdroid crashes
through it.  i figure the wall tiles should be too much to ask for since
you will probably have to make them anyway to do the animation.  the
idea is that i should be able to lay this movie on top of the tiles and
hopefully make it look seamless...

well, i have determined that this library does work, and it looks easy
to use.  i have tested out the demos, but the first mpeg i came accross
happened to be porn...not that that is a bad thing... :-) well anyway i
didn't think we wanted to put porn inside of bontz, so if you make an
mpeg for me i will do some programming for you.