bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] mpeg, new character

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] mpeg, new character
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:36:53 -0500

ok owen, a while ago we chose to use 640x480 screen size in bontz, but i
don't think we have any real reason as to why that was chosen

should we increase this a step or two?
800x600?
1024x768??
1280x1024???  (i run this at home)
1600x1200????  (i run this at work)

this could do two things for us
1) it could give us more room on the screen
or
2) we could use more detailed textures and images.

you are the graphics guy, so i will leave it up to you.  i can program for
any resolution it doesn't really create any extra work for me.   i guess the
higher the resolution the more work for you...