lout-users

Re: Lout website

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Re: Lout website
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:15:21 +0100

Sébastien,

I'd like to add my voice to those complaining about using fixed point
sized in websites. It really is a bad practice; please use relative
sizes when you want to vary sizes, that way the text will appear in
proportion to the size the _user_ has set in their browser -- people set
font sizes in their browser to make things readable for themselves, and
only they know what font size they need for their eyesight and screen
size, so I think it is important to respect that.

Thanks.

--
Mark.