lout-users

Re: Lout website

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Lout website
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:52:41 +0200

Hi Mark,

Le mardi, 29 juil 2003, à 09:24 Europe/Paris, Mark Summerfield a écrit :

1) I find light grey text on a grey background difficult to read; I'd
rather black on grey for the side panels.

You're right, I will darken the text on the left panel.

2) I find the base font size much too small.

Hmmm... I don't like big fonts. What do other guys think about having bigger fonts ?
Also, note that most browsers allow you to zoom/shrink fonts sizes.

BTW Are you also taking over the mailing list?

I don't see any reason to also put the mailing list on SourceForge, but this is something up to the list moderator.

Thanks for your comments,

 -- Sébastien

--
«Life begins at the centerfold and expands outward.»
<http://www.type-z.org>                     -- Miss November, 1966