lout-users

Re: Lout website

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Lout website
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:09:52 +0200

Le mardi, 29 juil 2003, à 20:43 Europe/Paris, Greg A. Woods a écrit :

Actually it doesn't look very nice at all with my Mozilla on a display
with only 256 colours.  The text is almost invisible in the silly
navigation bar.

Could you send me a screenshot ?

and I agree with whomever said it:  the fonts are too small by default.

I prefer smaller fonts, I tried to increase by one pixel every font, and was not satisfied of the result. If you still think it's too small, you can use Mozilla and use grow/shrink font buttons, which work remarkably well. However, if more people agree with you, I'm ok to grow the font size :)

You should never try to explicitly control the font size directly in
HTML -- just use relational changes (+1, -1), and then if and only if
absolutely necessary.

I will try, but am not convinced of the interest and x-browser compatibility of that.

Cheers,

 -- Sébastien

--
«Si tous les autres acceptaient le mensonge imposé par le Parti -
si tous les rapports racontaient la même chose - le mensonge