lout-users

Re: Lout website

From: Greg A. Woods
Subject: Re: Lout website
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:51:42 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Wednesday, July 30, 2003 at 11:09:52 (+0200), Sébastien Pierre wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Lout website
>
> Could you send me a screenshot ?

I'll send you a separate e-mail with the location of the file once I've
made one.

> I prefer smaller fonts, I tried to increase by one pixel every font,
> and was not satisfied of the result. If you still think it's too small,
> you can use Mozilla and use grow/shrink font buttons, which work
> remarkably well. However, if more people agree with you, I'm ok to grow
> the font size :)

Well if you don't specify the font size in your HTML then everyone's own
browser settings will already have the default font size _they_ prefer.

If you like small fonts then you should set your own browser to display
by default the smaller font that you prefer to see on your own screen.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <address@hidden>
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>          Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>