lout-users

Re: Formatting DocBookXML with Lout

From: Yves Forkl
Subject: Re: Formatting DocBookXML with Lout
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:41:14 +0200

Hi,

thank you very much for your suggestions. I'll try both of them.

I'm facing another problem: While my text consists mainly of characters
from Latin-1, I also need to use 6 characters from Latin-2 (always in
the same words), e.g. U+010D "LATIN SMALL LETTER C WITH CARON".

I know that this is not an easy matter, but nevertheless, I would like
to ask naively: How can I trick Lout into putting these Latin-2
characters into the PS as well? (Change the font, the encoding? Do I
need to acquire additional fonts which I would need to embed when
generating PDF?)

  Yves