Re: LYNX-DEV help: finally!

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV help: finally!
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:53:28 +0900 (JST)

> is a good enough compromise for now).  For further changes, we should have
> a summary of the scenarios we want to support (aka 'requirement').

I have no idea when I'll "get my orders", but while I'm still around, I'd
like to put in a plug for getting "$(RESOLVLIB)" defined by configure and
not wait until it is copied over in makefile.in.  It would be less confusing
if it could be passed as an environment variable to configure and have
configure edit the makefile, than to have to define an environment variable
specifically for make.

__Henry