lynx-dev Re: Lynx Questions

From: gruff
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx Questions
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

No, I'm sorry.  I didn't make my question clear.  I meant from a Unix
environment.  I use Unix strictly and operate Lynx from within that
environment by means of a shell account with my ISP.  What I'm looking
for, and there doesn't appear to be one, is a means of cutting and pasting
text from a file on my provider's server to a webpage form I visit using
Lynx.   I hope that makes sense.  I'm not that sophisticated a user of
Unix programs, but the more I use them the better I like it.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my plebian question.

Ed TOmchin
address@hidden