Re: lynx-dev Redundant link movement cmds? (was: Some thought on

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Redundant link movement cmds? (was: Some thought on
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 17:25:48 -0500 (EST)

From: "Leonid Pauzner" <address@hidden>

> Wow!  I have tried these keys and found the difference:
> they acts differently when you have several anchors at the same line,
> try "Supported URLs" page from lynx main help page.

I suspect they come in quite handy when dealing with painful table situations.
Even things like Altavista's usenet search results have a number of links
per line and having keys to move per line is great, just like having
one key to move from one page of text to the next as well as a key to
move from one link to the next (regardless of how much text is skipped
in that move) is nice.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>