om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth

From: Antonio
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:40:44 +0200

Hi Lars,

2005/10/19, Lars Luthman <address@hidden>:
> On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 20:19 +0200, Antonio wrote:
> > I've installed the few missing ladspa plugins (those not in debian)
> > and I still get the same error while loading Lars Luthman's patches.
> > For example:
> >
> >   ERROR: Unable to load node /Sugar/slide_ta_0 (you're missing the plugin
> >   "slide_2741.so:slide_ta")
> >
> > for the flatsugar.om patch. But I get similar errors for the others patches.
>
> That plugin is in the omins package.

I had installed the omins package, it installed the following library modules:

  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/dahdsr_fexp.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/hz_voct_4200.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/dahdsr_hexp.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/range_trans_4210.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/adenv.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/signal_abs_2669.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/formant_filter_4300.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/adenv_lvl.so
  /usr/local/lib/ladspa/prob_switch_2667.so

They are showed in om_gtk Add->Plugin windows, but they not contains
no slide_2741 plugin.

2005/10/19, Lars Luthman <address@hidden>:
> All the patches on my site should be flat (have no subpatches), so that
> is probably not your problem, unless you downloaded them a very long
> time ago.

Ok. I'll take this present, thanks.

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio