om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth

From: Antonio
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:56:30 +0200

2005/10/20, Dave Robillard <address@hidden>:
[cut]
> > And I'm stuck here. It's my fault or the cvs is currently not builtable?
>
> You need to use automake.. I /think/ 1.7 or greater.  1.9 is known to
> work, that's what I use.  Distros tend to include insanely ancient
> versions of automake for some braindead reason :/
>
> Sorry, there really should be a more recent release of Omins out there.

I understand how is difficult and time consuming to develop om and
patchage, don't worry. The important is to have some instruction about
that ;-).

I've checked and in my debian system I had automake1.7 installed.
Although alsa uatomake1.8 and automake1.9 are present as installable
packages. I've installed automake1.9 and now omis's cvs compile
out-of-the-box.

Many thanks to Dave and Lars for helping.

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio