om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth

From: Antonio
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 01:15:26 +0200

2005/10/20, Lars Luthman <address@hidden>:
[cut]
> > They are showed in om_gtk Add->Plugin windows, but they not contains
> > no slide_2741 plugin.
>
> Ah, right, sorry. The slide plugin is in the omins CVS repository, but
> not in the source package available on the webpage - that package is
> really old.
>
> To get the code from CVS, do this:
>
>  cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/om-synth co omins

Many thanks for the hit.

Unfortunately I'm not able to build the cvs (maybe I'm missing
something really obvious). What I do is:

  $ ./autogen.sh
  [...no errors...]
  $ ./configure
  [...no errors...]
  $ make
  [...]
  Making all in src
  make[2]: Entering directory `/home/anto/src/omins/src'
  make[2]: *** No rule to make target `hz_voct_4200.la.c', needed by
`hz_voct_4200.la.lo'.
  Stop.
  [...]

And I'm stuck here. It's my fault or the cvs is currently not builtable?

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio