om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth

From: Antonio
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] om, patchage and whysynth
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:18:52 +0200

2005/10/20, Lars Luthman <address@hidden>:
[cut]
> I got this error once - I think it happens because different versions of
> automake generate the makefiles somewhat differently. You might try to
> upgrade your autotools to the latest versions, or try to run this before
> you build the plugins (in the directory omins/src):
>
>  for i in *.c; do ln -s $i `basename $i .c`.la.c; done

Wow it works! (even if I have not understand the rationale behind those links).

Fortunately I had not to upgrade the autotools ;-).

I think I'll write a note on the wiki about this.

Still no sound out-of-the box loading the patches in om_gtk (yes I've
made the midi connection and the alsa output connection in qjackctl).
But this night it's too late, I will try again tomorrow.

At least the errors while loading the patches went away, thanks.

Cheers,

  ~ Antonio