sketch-devel

Re: GUI design of 0.7

From: Pieter Edelman
Subject: Re: GUI design of 0.7
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:26:09 +0100

I think this proposal is great starting point for discussion on the UI. Well
done!

Jus a quick thought: people seem to get quite emotional about the MDI/SDI
issue. So how much trouble would it be to create an option to switch between
the two (I think I remember Bernharnd metioning it sometime in the past)? If
don't believe the structure of Skencil is dependant on its GUI design, so my
guess is that it wouldn't be that hard. But that's only a guess...

Pieter
--
Like science? Like cartoons? Wicked...
http://funnybynature.com/