sketch-devel

Re: GUI design of 0.7

From: Joel Biddier
Subject: Re: GUI design of 0.7
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:20:12 -0800

Pieter Edelman wrote:

- The moment you enter "5" in this text field, a new spiral with five five twists is drawn. I call this "autoupdate". I'm not sure if this is the correct term. - The moment you enter "5" in the field nothing happens. Only when you hit the "apply" button on the dialog, a new spiral with five twists is drawn. I call this "manual update". Again, not sure if this is the correct term.

To summarize, in my ideal scenario, each dialog has a tick with "auto-update" (or "auto-preview"), and a "apply" ("preview") button.

OK, I get it (Thanks!). And I gree with you. I prefer apply/ok, but an option (i.e. choice) is good.

--J