sketch-devel

Re: GUI design of 0.7 - one more thing...

From: Joel Biddier
Subject: Re: GUI design of 0.7 - one more thing...
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:05:12 -0800

Joel Biddier wrote:

Yes, that is why I suggest that you have a "untitled.sk" window open on start-up with the toolbar (if a Gimp like MDI is used).
It cuts the awkward "the application is the toolbar" concept.

On the "the application is the toolbar" concept:

That is why I also think a little bimap of the Skencil logo (and clouds) should be on the toolbar. I did not just do that to "copy" Adobes GUI model.

--J